- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council (Final approval by the Mayor)
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Town Council meeting minutes
- Human Resource Department
- Utility Billing Clerk
- Treasurer for the Town's finances
- Payroll Clerk
- Manage any other miscellaneous item that nobody knows what to do with.
The Town Clerk/Treasurer serves as the link between Town Council and citizens as well as between the Mayor and Town employees.
The office of Town Clerk/Treasurer for the Town of Twin Bridges provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Town Council and the Mayor. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Town of Twin Bridges Town Clerk.