Sanitation & Recycling

The Town of Twin Bridges does not provide garbage services.  Garbage services are provided by the Madison County Sanitation Department. If you wish to have your garbage collected rather than taking it to the County dump, you may contact Dillon Disposal.  Dillon Disposal picks up garbage on Friday's in Twin Bridges.


Contact Info

Dillon Disposal
575 Laknar Lane; Dillon, MT 59725

Madison County Sanitarian
PO BOX 278; Virginia City, MT 59755
Visit Website

Frequently Asked Questions

Does the Town of Twin Bridges Collect Garbage?

No, individuals are required to take their own garbage to the County dump sites.

Dillon Disposal Garbage Can at Rest Area/Bike Camp