The Town of Twin Bridges has three parks in Town for residents and visitors to enjoy. The parks are the following:
- Firehall Park, which is in the center of Town next to the firehall. The Firehall park is used during the summer Saturday's as home for the Twin Bridges Farmer's Market.
- Jessen park is accross the bridge heading East towards Dillon and it is home to the rest area, the bike camp, boat ramp access to the Beaverhead River and the beginning or end of the walking path.
- Riverside Park is located adjacent to the Madison County Fairgrounds and it is home of a nice gazebo for a picnic lunch, play area for children and the baseball fields. Riverside Park is managed by the Twin Bridges Park and Recreation Group.
The parks are a great place to stop and rest if you are traveling through Town; or just to take your children to an area that they can run around and make as much noise as they want.
- Firehall Park - 210 N Main St; Twin Bridges, MT 59754
- Jessen Park - 2829 MT Highway 41S; Twin Bridges, MT 59754
- Riverside Park - Fairgrounds Loop Rd; Twin Bridges, MT 59754